- Potentiometric Probes was launched in 2017 to continue the dye development and distribution activities provided by Dr. Leslie Loew’s lab for many years. All the VSDs in our catalog were originally designed and synthesized in the Loew lab.
- Improved Stark-shift electrochromic probes as well as novel voltage sensors are both current research priorities.
- The company is happy to serve new and existing customers in academia or the pharmaceutical/CRO industry.
- Contact us today to discuss your current or prospective projects for expert advice on dyes and imaging techniques: email@example.com
- The company is located at the University of Connecticut Technology Incubation Program, a state-of-the-art facility in Farmington, Connecticut.
- Leslie Loew, Professor, UConn Health
- Corey Acker, Assistant Professor, UConn Health
- Ping Yan, Assistant Professor, UConn Health
Potentiometric Probes would like to thank the following organizations for their support:
- SPARK, UConn Office of the Vice President for Research
- BiopipelineCT, Connecticut Innovations
- Summer Fellowship Program, Connecticut Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Accelerate UConn, an NSF iCorps program
- NIH SBIR
Potentiometric Probes is seeking candidates for engineering and chemistry positions funded by a recent NIH SBIR.
- Research Scientist Chemistry, Industrial Postdoc
- Research Scientist Engineering, Industrial Postdoc
- Other levels for chemistry and engineering starting from undergraduate are also possible