- Potentiometric Probes was launched in 2017 to continue the dye development and distribution activities provided by Dr. Leslie Loew’s lab for many years.
- Improved Stark-shift electrochromic probes as well as novel voltage sensors are both current research priorities.
- The company is happy to serve new and existing customers in academia or the pharmaceutical/CRO industry. Contact us today to discuss your current or prospective projects for expert advice on dyes and imaging techniques.
- The company is located at the University of Connecticut Technology Incubation Program, a state-of-the-art facility in Farmington, Connecticut.
- Leslie Loew, Professor, UConn Health
- Corey Acker, Assistant Professor, UConn Health
- Ping Yan, Assistant Professor, UConn Health
Potentiometric Probes would like to thank the following organizations for their support: