In this video, spontaneously beating human stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes stained with Di-4-ANEQ(F)PTEA allows ratiometric optical action potential recordings. The ratio of two excitation wavelengths boosts signals and removes artifacts due to non-uniform staining, bleaching, and the motion of these beating (contracting) human heart cells in a dish. Learn more on our Cardiac Research page.
Structure and Spectra of Di-4-ANEQ(F)PTEA
- Absorbance, emission peaks in multilamellar lipid vesicles (MLVs) shown above: 544 nm, 697 nm.
- Recommended excitation range: 610-650 nm (click here for more on how to choose the wavelength).
- MW: 729.65 g/mol
Unique Packaging for Convenience and Reliability
- Pre-dried aliquots (solid, solvent removed)
- Quantity: 100 nmol / tube (73 μg)
- 2.0-mL free standing polypropylene tubes
- Sealed cap
- Individually labeled
- Bagged with desiccant
- See table for pricing
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
- Minimum order: 10. Price break: 100 tubes
- Shipping not included
- Other quantities and formats available upon request
- Inquire about “Academic Discount” for academic researchers
|Di-4-ANEQ(F)PTEA – 100 nmol Pre-dried Aliquot Pricing|
|Product Number||Order Quantity (tubes)||Price / Tube||Order Total ($US)|
|Di-4-ANEQ(F)PTEA, Bulk Pricing|
|Product Number||Order Quantity (mg)||Price / mg||Order Total ($US)|
1. Lee, P., J. G. Quintanilla, J. M. Alfonso-Almazán, C. Galán-Arriola, P. Yan, J. Sánchez-González, N. Pérez-Castellano, J. Pérez-Villacastín, B. Ibañez, L. M. Loew, and D. Filgueiras-Rama. 2019. In-Vivo Ratiometric Optical Mapping Enables High-Resolution Cardiac Electrophysiology in Pig Models. Cardiovasc Res. PubMed
2. Yan, P., C. D. Acker, W. L. Zhou, P. Lee, C. Bollensdorff, A. Negrean, J. Lotti, L. Sacconi, S. D. Antic, P. Kohl, H. D. Mansvelder, F. S. Pavone, and L. M. Loew. 2012. Palette of fluorinated voltage-sensitive hemicyanine dyes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. PubMed