From Crocini et al. 2014 (2) Figure 3: Delay of Ca 2+ release in AP-failing TT of acute detubulated cells.
(A) TPF image of a stained rat ventricular myocyte after formamide-induced osmotic shock; membrane potential optical recording in magenta and [Ca2+]i in green. (Scale bar, 5 μm.)
(B) Average of 10 subsequent fluorescence traces (ΔF/F0) of voltage (magenta) and [Ca2+]i (green) recorded at the three different sites indicated in A: SS and two TTi. APs are elicited at 200 ms (black arrowheads).
(C) Superposition of the Ca2+ traces nearby SS and TT1 (Top) and of SS and TT2 (Middle). (Bottom) A close-up of TT2 and SS superposition (interval indicated by dashed line in the middle trace).
Structure and Spectra of ElectroFluor530TM
- Absorbance, emission peaks in multilamellar lipid vesicles (MLVs) shown above: 447 nm, 616 nm.
- Absorbance, emission peaks in ethanol: 481 nm, 725 nm.
- Recommended excitation wavelengths: 530 nm, 1060 nm (2P) (click here for more on how to choose the wavelength).
- MW: 679.59 g/mol
Unique Packaging for Convenience and Reliability
- Pre-dried aliquots (solid, solvent removed)
- Quantity: 100 nmol / tube (68 μg)
- 2.0-mL free standing polypropylene tubes
- Sealed cap
- Individually labeled
- Bagged with desiccant
- See table for pricing
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
- Minimum order: 10. Price break: 100 tubes
- Shipping not included
- Other quantities and formats available upon request
- Inquire about “Academic Discount” for academic researchers
|ElectroFluor530/Di-4-AN(F)EPPTEA – 100 nmol Pre-dried Aliquot Pricing – #31740|
|Product Number||Order Quantity (tubes)||Price/ Tube||Order Total ($US)|
|ElectroFluor530/Di-4-AN(F)EPPTEA, Bulk Pricing|
|Product Number||Order Quantity (mg)||Price / mg||Order Total ($US)|
- Yan, P., C. D. Acker, W. L. Zhou, P. Lee, C. Bollensdorff, A. Negrean, J. Lotti, L. Sacconi, S. D. Antic, P. Kohl, H. D. Mansvelder, F. S. Pavone, and L. M. Loew. 2012. Palette of fluorinated voltage-sensitive hemicyanine dyes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. Pubmed
- Crocini, C., R. Coppini, C. Ferrantini, P. Yan, L. M. Loew, C. Tesi, E. Cerbai, C. Poggesi, F. S. Pavone, and L. Sacconi. 2014. Defects in T-tubular electrical activity underlie local alterations of calcium release in heart failure. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Pubmed